Sunday, August 19, 2012

Baseball Stadiums: 2012 Recap

As detailed in my last three posts, I visited three new baseball stadiums on my way back to Stillwater, Okla., last week.  I saw games at Riverwalk Stadium in Montgomery, Ala., Trustmark Park in Pearl, Miss., and AutoZone Park in Memphis, Tenn.  That brings my grand total up to:
  • MLB = 19 (12 active)
  • AAA = 9 (8 active)
  • AA = 15 (11 active)
  • A =3 (1 active)
  • Short-Season A = 6
  • Independent = 5 (4 active)
  • College = 15
  • Spring Training = 10
I have updated my Google map for those who want to partake in a spatial perspective of my journeys.  I don't have write-ups about all the stadiums because I visited many of them well before I found Blogger, and even before I decided to detail my visits.

I have now seen baseball games in 29 states, the District of Columbia, and one province.

No comments: